10. Butt, A.L., et al., Prevalence and risks factors of age-related macular degeneration in Oklahoma Indians: the Vision Keepers Study. Ophthalmology, 2011. 118(7): p. 1380-5.
11. Vojnikovic, B., et al., Epidemiological study of sun exposure and visual field damage in children in Primorsko-Goranska County--the risk factors of earlier development of macular degeneration. Coll Antropol, 2011. 34 Suppl 2: p. 57-9.
12. Fletcher, A.E., et al., Sunlight exposure, antioxidants, and age-related macular degeneration. Arch Ophthalmol, 2008. 126(10): p. 1396-403.
13. Mitchell, P., W. Smith, and J.J. Wang, Iris color, skin sun sensitivity, and age-related maculopathy. The Blue Mountains Eye Study. Ophthalmology, 1998. 105(8): p. 1359-63.
14. Darzins, P., P. Mitchell, and R.F. Heller, Sun exposure and age-related macular degeneration. An Australian case-control study. Ophthalmology, 1997. 104(5): p. 770-6.